Forester’s Field Guide to the Trees and Shrubs of Puerto Rico. Written and Illustrated by P. Mark S. Ashton.
Price: $20, includes shipping within the continental U.S. (add $2 for Puerto Rico, Hawaii or Alaska)
Features of the book:
- Post-sized for field use
- Illustrations and text have been brought together
- Simple key to identify families
- Introduction to technical terms
- Description of the islands’ flora in relation to climate, geology, and soil
- References to volumes I & II of Little, Wadsworth, and Woodbury.
Published by the Tropical Resources Institute and Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
Send your request, with a check for the full amount made out to “Yale University,” to:
Tropical Resources Institute
Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
301 Prospect Street
New Haven, CT 06511
Please contact the TRI office with any questions.