The Tropical Resources Institute publishes Tropical Resources: The Bulletin of the Yale Tropical Resources Institute, an annual journal of student research carried out with the support of grants from TRI's endowed fellowship fund. This publication highlights the breadth and depth of work carried out by YSE students in the tropics. Browse articles from the latest issue below or click the cover image to view the PDF. All previous volumes are archived here.
2016 Volume 35
- Devon Parish, TRI Program Coordinator & Simon A. Queenborough, TRI Director - Thirty Years of Tropical Resources: The Bulletin of TRI
- Rafael Roca, 2015 TRI Fellow & Claudia Zúñiga Carrillo - Floristic inventory of tropical forest in Rwanda 20 years after artisanal gold-mining
- Elizabeth L. Tokarz, 2015 TRI Fellow - Habitat associations of herbaceous plants in Yasuní National Park, Amazonian Ecuador: A study of Heliconia
- Vinh Lang, 2015 TRI Fellow - Detection and characterization of Sri Lankan mixed dipterocarp forest structure across physiographic gradients and its effects from logging
- Ruth Metzel, 2015 TRI Fellow - Understanding the factors of scalable success: Broader adoption of community projects in Cuba
- Mariana Vedoveto, 2015 TRI Fellow - The potential of deforestation-free agreements to decrease deforestation and promote sustainable supply chains: The case of the Soy Moratorium in Brazil